About Our Church
We Believe . . .
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- Our God is One, but manifested in three Persons—the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Man is a created being, made in the likeness and image of God, but through Adam’s transgression and fall, sin came into the world.
- Salvation is the gift of God to man through faith in Jesus Christ.
- The New Birth is necessary to all men, and when experienced, produces eternal life.
- Baptism in water is by immersion, is a direct commandment of our Lord, and is for believers only.
- The Baptism in the Holy Ghost is a gift and is accompanied by the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues.
- We believe in sanctification, which is living a life of holiness.
- Healing is the privilege of every member of the Church today provided through Jesus’ death on the Cross.
- Jesus will return and “. . . The dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air . . .” (1 Thess. 4:16–17).”
- The one who physically dies in his sins without accepting Christ is eternally lost and, therefore, has no further opportunity of hearing the Gospel or repenting.
- Laying on of Hands is a simple belief that power or anointing can be transmitted from one person to another by the laying on of hands. This was practiced by the Levitical Priesthood, Jesus, as well as the Apostle and Disciples of the early church, and is for the church today.